Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nonsense

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
~ Unknown

But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.
~ Psalm 68:3

Life is short, might as well enjoy it!

As I rode my shopping cart towards the cart return last night in the freezing temperatures this is what I said to the man who was looking at me very strangely. He quickly agreed and as I went on my way, I laughed at the way that acting like a kid even for 20 seconds brightens my day and gives me an opportunity to bring a smile to another's face too!

Try it some time. We're never too old to act like children. There are carts to ride, swings to swing on, snowflakes to catch, and dogs to wrestle with. Live with arms wide open! Embrace it all and know that God is the God of laughter and joy and happiness and He loves it when we enjoy the simple things that He's created!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP