Saturday, August 2, 2008

What I Live For

I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. I live and breathe God; if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy: Join me in spreading the news; together let's get the word out. God met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears. Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him. When I was desperate, I called out, and God got me out of a tight spot. God's angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray. Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see— how good God is. Blessed are you who run to him.
~ Psalm 34:1-8 (The Message)

The Lord has been faithful to me and I want my life to be a constant reflection of His goodness despite the circumstances that may cause pain or sorrow. I can stand and bless the Lord, worship Him, sing His praises, trust Him completely, and give Him everything that I have because through it all, He has been faithful to me.

His love knows no bounds, His promises never fail, His salvation is eternal, His plans are perfect.

I will bless the Lord every chance I get too!

1 comment:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP