Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Writer's Block...Removed!

Finally, finally, finally I have something that I want to talk about!

Just last night I was lamenting yet again that I had not had anything to write about lately (and by lately I mean for months and months and months). I've started things but not finished them or decided that they were too nonsensical to make available for public consumption! I've written novels in my journal but nothing on this site!

So I prayed...that God would give me a direction and something to write about. Then I went to bed with no answers.

However, in God's goodness, this morning as I was getting ready I started writing a post in my head...which is how things usually go. Then it grew and grew and grew and now I'm pretty sure it's going to become a series here!

So, I'd like to invite you to join me on this journey as I share some of what God's been showing me over the last couple of months and I hope that in the long run, the wait was worth it!

First post to follow shortly (I mean, I do have a job, people)! :)

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Oh I'm very excited! Hurry and get one posted! :o)
PS I have changed my blog to thisgrace.wordpress.com

Shanda said...

And now I see that you already know that because it's on your "Friends on the Net" ... Hehe ... Yay for blogging friends! I can't wait until I finally get back to TX so we can hang out and laugh at how similar we are some more! (And that will be in less than a month, for sure.)

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP