Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Remain

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- Hebrews 11:1

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
- Psalm 62:5-6

We love because he first loved us.
- 1 John 4:19

There is such power found here - such peace in His Word, such comfort in His presence. Regardless of the circumstances, I still have faith, I still have hope, and I still have love. Now that is reason enough to find joy in this day!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP