Monday, March 9, 2009

Wanted: Laughter

It has come to my attention that I am somewhat lacking in the inclusion of humor on this blog. My tag line is faith, laughter, and coffee but somewhere along the way this took a turn into being about faith all the time and rarely about laughter. It's always brought to you by the existence of coffee though so nothing to worry about there! :)

If you know me in real life then I would suspect that you know that I spend a lot of time laughing at a lot of things. I endlessly entertain myself with the craziness of my life and the humorous things that happen throughout my days. I have an equally big passion for the things of faith so it's not unusual at all for most every conversation to include a deep theological discussion bookended and interspersed with random, off-topic, just plain funny stuff.

My blog doesn't do a very good job of representing both sides of me. You might think that I'm serious all the time after reading this and perhaps that's partly because this is a place that I work things out and partly because I so want everyone to know how faith weaves itself through everything.

All this to say, I'm going to try to start finding opportunities to write about some other things. Maybe I'll even break out the camera and share with you some of my favorite shots. Or at the very least tell you something about the little pieces of my life that crack me up on a regular basis.

I guess it's all about balance and I've perhaps gone a little far one direction and want to bring it back towards the middle a bit. However, don't for a second think that I'm not going to be writing about the Lord. There's no getting away from it...He's the one constant in a life that's always changing. I'd be a blogging failure if I didn't share Him with you along the way!

So, changes are coming. We'll see where the next chapter of this book takes us! Thanks, as always, for coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP