Saturday, March 14, 2009

ADD

Here it is, 10:47 on Saturday night and I've been sitting at this computer for about five hours trying to finish writing the curriculum for Bible study that was due on THURSDAY!!!!!

I don't know what my deal is. I love the topic, I love the verses, I love the writing. Yet I just can't focus on it long enough to finish it up. I'm banning myself from Facebook until I finish it and it looks like I'm going to have to ban myself from my blog, Bloglines, the TV, the radio, and the phone as well.

I don't know what is making me so ADD today. My head feels like it's got ping-pong balls in it and they're just bouncing back and forth and never settling. I've tried different locations, music on and off, and I've even called friends to ask them to pray. I don't get it.

Would not be at all surprised if God is actually trying to say something and I'm just not hearing it. Not hearing it because my entire focus is on getting this thing in the can so it's ready to roll for tomorrow. Might be missing the forest for the trees here.

Either way, there's my Saturday night frustration. Just thought I'd share. Hope everyone else is having more success in their accomplishments than I am!

Ok, back to it now. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP