Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stubborn

Ok, I think I have a problem.

I just read something about how God sometimes challenges us and it struck a chord with me. Yet, instead of stopping and pursuing it and pulling it out and examining my life and actions, I closed the website and said (out loud), "Nope, no way, I don't want to hear it."

Hmmm...anybody looking for a dose of conviction because I've got some that I'd like to pass on to others.

Since when do I act like a three-year old with her hands over her ears saying, "I can't hear you!"?

Obviously I've got some work to do.

Rats.

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP