Thursday, November 19, 2009

{Gratitude} 16-19 of 30

Well, I kind of fell off the wagon on this whole gratitude tracking thing. Which is funny because every day I've thought of something else I'm extremely grateful for. So, I'll just leave a list of things that have made me smile over the last couple of days!

Coffee, friends, laughter, missions, random encounters, hummus, fireplaces, finishing tests, decorating for Christmas, hot chocolate, making plans, a nice hello, powerful challenges, great speakers, work accomplished, not throwing my computer out the window, late night phone calls, being positive, potluck Thanksgiving dinners, vacuuming, a new CD, LIFE!

Life is incredible, every day, every minute, always. Yet it's just a taste of the greatness that is to come. I can't even begin to imagine or fathom what awaits on the other side of these breaths. God is SO good!

Breathe deeply and be grateful. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP