Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Gratitude} 10 of 30

For my house and puppy and hot chocolate and fire...all those things that make up home! Today I'm just enjoying the blessing of having a place to call home. One filled with things that make me smile, encourage me, challenge me, and build up my confidence to face the outside world again. It's my place of retreat when I just need some room to ponder and a place that I'm so thrilled to open up to those who just need a special home away from home. I am utterly blessed to have such a place and I love being able to throw open the doors to the many wonderful people in my world and invite them to spend time here too!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP