Saturday, November 14, 2009

{Gratitude} 14 of 30

I am grateful today to be starting another year! For a birthday that was completely full of wonderful, incredible, beautiful moments with dear amazing friends. I really believe that few people are so blessed to be surrounded by those who love them and whom they love in return. I can not believe what a blessing it is and how incredibly grateful to God I am for the life He's given me and the number of days He's provided. I can hardly wait to see what comes next but for today, I am ever so grateful for all of the goodness that's already been given. All glory to Him, truly. He gives great gifts!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP