Friday, November 6, 2009

204!

I completely missed my 200th post...missed it by four to be exact! :)

So, this is my 204th time of sharing randomness, some wisdom, a lot of truth, stories of life, and my journey from there to here and from here to wherever!

I think it's just somewhat noteworthy to at least celebrate even silly little milestones...places along the road that deserve momentary recognition. So, while this isn't all that big of a deal, I'm pretty sure that there should at least be some confetti...and maybe some cake! :)

Hoping that all of you readers will join me for another hundred posts...not all at once though so no worries! :)

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP