Sunday, November 15, 2009

{Gratitude} 15 of 30

For the first of the holiday dinners I give thanks! Tonight as my Bible fellowship class gathered for our annual Thanksgiving dinner I was just so thankful for the gathering of community around a table where we stopped, enjoyed each others company and great food, and gave thanks to the God who made every moment possible. This is what the holidays should be about. Those we love giving thanks to the One who loves us. May this overwhelmed heart find even more moments in each holiday to come. For today though, I'm just thankful for turkey and stuffing and pie and a wonderful evening to enjoy it!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP