Tuesday, October 21, 2008

100

I can't believe it but this is my 100th post.

It's funny to me how much of a life this blog has taken on. It's challenged my writing, my thinking, my perspective. I've been encouraged to seek out other bloggers who live out lives in other zip codes and sometimes other countries but who think like I do and sometimes those who think completely differently. I've had fun sharing my thoughts and I've prayed for those who might have read the randomness that I've shared. I've been encouraged by having a place to put ink to paper, as it were, and this has grown to be a powerful document of the journey that God is taking me on. The truth is that I love to think and write and share and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

I've seen people spend their 100th post telling things about themselves. I could do that but I'd quite frankly rather just use this space to say thank you to those who read. I hope that you have been encouraged to seek the Lord through things that you've read here and that you've seen through my imperfections to the perfection of my Savior.

None of us know where the next days and weeks and months will take us but, God willing, I'll be joining you on the journey through this technological marvel and walking with you as we seek God's face together. Thanks for being here and I hope you'll keep coming by to visit!

God bless you, my readers!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP