Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Present

I'm not sure what my deal is this week. I'm here at work, I'm awake, I've got programs open and I'm doing things that need to get done. Then I'm at home and I'm talking, reading, drinking tea, and going to bed.

I'm everywhere that I'm supposed to be, doing everything that I'm supposed to do, but I'm just present.

You probably couldn't really tell. It's not hugely apparent. It bugs me though.

There's more to life than being able to describe it like this:


Perhaps it's the midwinter funk. Perhaps it's the post-Christmas letdown. Perhaps it's the weather.

Not sure. Here's hoping to break this streak really soon!

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP