Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Movement

I have so very many thoughts in my head right now that I can't tie them down and write about just one of them so I'm going to paint with a very wide brush for the moment simply so I'm not leaving people hanging with my last post! Wow, that was a really long sentence! :)

Here's the deal. Within a couple of days of my last post I really turned into the Lord and sought His wisdom instead of foolishly relying on my own. Funny thing about moments like those is that He always answers me. So I've move from just being present in my life to being overly, exuberantly, excited about what God is going to do next. Oh, and a little scared.

I have absolutely no clue what next looks like. None at all. I have some fear that God may ask me to make some really hard choices in the next months but as of today I have no clue of whether that will be true or not.

What I do know is that God is faithful. He loves me extravagantly and He made me just as He desired for this time and this place and these experiences. Nothing occurs that's outside of His knowledge and He never stops working on making me look just a little more like Him no matter what it takes to get me there.

The journey continues. I couldn't be more thrilled than to be right where I am right now. We shall see what tomorrow holds. I'm good with today!

Just thought you might want to know! :)

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP