Monday, April 7, 2008

Seriously

So I'm coming to realize that maybe, just perhaps, life is too interesting and silly and fun to take things so seriously all of the time! Maybe every experience doesn't need to have a life lesson to teach, doesn't need to make me reconsider how God moves in the world, doesn't need to be just so SERIOUS!

With this said and as I'm realizing just how much crap there is out there that I can't control anyways, I'm going to attempt to write some more entertaining, silly, offsides, weird, funny stuff and not always make my work sound as if you just picked up a devotional guide!

After all, if you can't laugh at the things that are around you every day then what can you laugh at? Life shouldn't require a stand-up comic to make us giggle...God made it quite interesting enough without that being a requirement. So here's to some more light-hearted topics and thoughts - you only thought you knew what went through my mind up 'til now! :)

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP