Friday, December 4, 2009

Reminder

First song of the morning: "From The Inside Out"

First lyric that I really heard:

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing you praise

This life can't ever be about me. If I allow it to become so, I fail in realizing the purposes of my days. I may not understand all things (ok, I don't understand all things...how ridiculous would that be) but I do know that my life has to be completely wrapped up in the purposes of my Lord in order for it to work at all.

Good reminder for me. One I don't think is coincidental today.

Oh, and a most happy December to all! Thoughts on the coming of our savior, prayer, and much more coming up soon.

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP