Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hard

Life is hard.

Sometimes it's because I'm being so very self-centered. Sometimes it's because the sorrows carried by others are overwhelming. Sometimes it's because I'm tired. Sometimes it's because I've lost perspective and can't seem to find my way out.

This week just seems heavy. Trying to pick up pieces and carry them to God and leave them there. It's not working out as well as I wish. I suppose there are things to learn in the midst.

The biggest lesson: this too shall pass and God will always be faithful.

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP