Thursday, August 6, 2009

Texts Gone Awry

Several days ago my phone buzzed and I was excited because I knew it was a text which usually means one of the wonderful people in my life thought about something and wanted to share.

Didn't know the number which was weird...then I opened it:
"What u up to this is brandon"

Huh? I don't really think I know any Brandons who would text that. Whatever.

Later on, another message. This time I get:
"What up sexy what you doing"

Great. My phone is now randomly hooking me up to some guy who I'm pretty darn sure I don't know and I can't figure out how to block his number.

Later that night, another message.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to Brandon:


Brandon and his laundry. Brandon who is probably about 14. Brandon whose parents should perhaps know what he's doing with his text messaging package.

Thanks Brandon. Good to know there are guys like you out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon... who will be soooo excited to see himself and his laundry on the internet.

FAICA Soldier said...

can't hardly blame him though, you are pretty cute

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP