Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Changes

My blog needed a face-lift.

The old look just seemed a bit less joyful than I wanted it to be. There's no question that it was somewhat a reflection of my life when I redesigned last but now, as always, time has moved me on and things are different and I wanted more color, more life, more beauty, more joy!

I hope you enjoy the new look! I expect it won't be too long before the autumn season will inspire me to make another change but, for today, may this one make you think of long, sunny, summer days where the most important things in our lives are moments spent with friends and family making memories that will last well into the winter and often for lifetimes to come.

Blessings to all!

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP