Monday, March 19, 2007

Giving In

For a long time I've debated about whether starting a blog is a good idea or a bad idea. After all, my stories aren't always that interesting and it really doesn't seem to be a good plan to write about touchy subjects in a place where the whole wide world can read them. However, in the long run, I've decided that there are funny things that happen and curious things that I notice throughout my days and if somebody so desires to read about them, then this is the place.

So, I'm giving in to the whole blog idea and we'll give it a whirl and see how it works out. I hope that you enjoy reading your way through my journey and that whatever is written only brings you encouragement and draws you closer to the Lord. I guess in a nutshell that's the whole purpose for this endeavor so now I just aim to live up to it!
Peace,
Jen

No comments:

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP