Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cleaning...Because it's Spring?

I am a saver of things. Not in a completely out-of-control, going to end up on some show about hoarders kind of way but in a sentimental manner.

The problem is that my sentimentality can get a bit out of hand at times.

Enter Spring.

For some reason, I am compelled to clean in the spring. I guess clean is actually the wrong word for it. I'm compelled to toss out/organize/reduce/shine up everything! Now, it's not unusual for me to get home and just start cleaning the kitchen. That's normal and to be expected (you can ask Shanda).

Spring brings about a whole new side though where I'll start in the kitchen and I just don't stop because there's so much stuff that can be shined up, wiped off, put away, moved around, and generally made prettier. I have no clue why this happens.

Am I alone in this habit?

BTW...this is not an offer for me to come and clean your house. Unless you want to pay me. Then we can talk. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Please visit my blog http://fastforgod.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Who I Am (Briefly)

In some ways I'm just your average girl making my way through the world. Along the way I've seen love and heartbreak, good times and bad, and found that through it all, my relationship with the Lord is what carries me through. I don't claim to be all that wise but I hope that through my writings, you'll see more of who God is and draw near to Him. So that's me, a little light shining in the darkness, pointing to the One who makes all the difference.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP